Search This Blog

Pages

August 25, 2026

VINTAGE ENTOMOLOGY


Hi friends!

I have another new Alphabet Challenge card, following our current theme, I is for Insects. You still have lots and lots of time to play along, and you can enter up to three times any handcrafted items featuring the theme. 




Playing along with this RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE  


* I’ve had all of these stamps a really long time - decades on the RBBB stamps, I bet! *

and this Lots of Layers SIMON SAYS STAMP challenge


SOME DETAILS

The three tags were stamped in black, colored in with pencils and stamped in blue with random lab markings

Tags were edged with Distress Pumice Stone and a small blender brush

Vellum postage edge pieces were added as shown (got this fun idea from a sweet flower card on www.stampedblessings.com) and also for the shadow behind the hello




SUPPLIES

tag stamps - unknown, possibly Stampendous
vintage lab words (in blue) stamps - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers
hello die - My Favorite Things #MFT-1538 Sweet Hello
postage die - Waffleflower Nesting Postages
Distress Pumice Stone ink 
textured metallic copper tone card stock
colored pencils
Stampin’ Up! edging tool




Thanks for stopping in today, I can’t wait to see what you create!

No comments: