Hi friends!
I have another new Alphabet Challenge DT card, following our current theme, I is for Insects. You still have lots and lots of time to play along, and you can enter up to three times any handcrafted items featuring the theme.
I introduced some die cut vintage sheet music to my card for a little unobtrusive visual texture
Playing along with this WORD ART WEDNESDAY challenge #766-767 (ends 8/31?)
and this INKSPIRATIONAL challenge (ends 8/28)
SOME DETAILS
Wreath was die cut from an old discarded hymnal page.
The center area of the card base was blended with some Distress yellow ink before gluing the wreath in place.
Bees were foam mounted.
Flower stamens were highlighted with white gel pen.
SUPPLIES
flowers and bees stamps and dies - Hero Arts Kit January 2021 #MH0121C
sentiment stamp - Creative Worship #SNS-14-006 The Future
wreath die - Spellbinders Shapeabilities #S4-572 Wreath
sheet music
alcohol ink markers
white gel pen
Thanks for stopping in today, and I can’t wait to see what you create!






No comments:
Post a Comment