Hi friends!
Digging into the dark card stock today to pack a punch with my yellow flowers! It’s a deep purplish blue in real life.
This stamp set with dies is new to me and I love it! It has it all! I usually pull from various companies for card making sessions, but it was so nice to not need to for a little change. And I’m always so impressed by how clean the Stampin’ Up! dies release the cuttings - such great quality.
SOME DETAILS
I brushed a bit of yellow ink on white card stock for the main flower bodies.
The last flower on the branch is foam mounted.
The sentiment is stamped in dark purple ink, tho it probably appears black here.
SUPPLIES
all stamps and dies - Stampin’ Up! Delightful Wishes polymer set and coordinating dies
Thanks for stopping in today!






No comments:
Post a Comment