Hi friends!
Playing along with this INSPIRE.CREATE challenge (ends 9/2)
I started this process by die cutting the full mosaic pattern to get some frames and inserts - once in white, once in textured yellow, once in sheet music, once in a leftover piece of handmade wood grain card stock. Then I also used all my leftover coordinating patterned paper scraps from recent projects to get a bunch of die cut inserts.
I’ve just finished three for this post but hope to get the others turned into sendable cards soon.
SOME DETAILS
Fine gold twine was adhered to the back of the die cutting label, and some flat backed pearls and gold balls were glued around this.
SUPPLIES
leafy branch die - Paper Trey Ink? Leafy Silhouette
label die - SpellbindersPierced Mini Labels #S1-127
large Hi die - MFT Dynamics A Very Big Hi #MFT-2440
shadowed hello die - Spellbinders Hello Smile #S1-154
patterned paper scraps
pearlized green card stock
gold twine
flat back pearls and gold beads
Thanks for stopping in today!













No comments:
Post a Comment