Hi friends!
Hope it’s okay that I swapped the panels of color out for panels of different embossed patterns!
SOME DETAILS
The branch with flowers was blended with distress inks, and highlighted with white gel pen and a few flat back rhinestones.
Sentiment was die cut from textured pink card stock and mounted on the shadow cut from vellum.
*TIPS*
In order to raise up lettering with vellum, I like to cut two or three of the skinny letters from scrap white card stock, stack them, and apply on the underside of the vellum to give the whole sentiment height without anything showing through.
To color in skinny die cuts like this, I like to use a small blender brush to color it while it is still in the surrounding card stock on the die cutting pad after going through the die cutting machine.
SUPPLIES
branch die - Memorybox #98470 Blooming Vine
sentiment dies - Spellbinders #S4-1312 Serenade Sentiments
embossing folders - notebook page -Sizzix, flowers - Cuttlebug, leaves - unknown
notebook spiral punch - EK Success
vellum
flat back rhinestones
Thanks for stopping in today!





No comments:
Post a Comment