Search This Blog

Pages

December 25, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Hello and Merry Christmas to all of you!  

Over the past 29 days I've posted lots of holiday cards, with Santas and critters and baubles and more. I hope you've loved seeing them as much as I've loved posting them for you!  I just love all the holiday images talented artists share with the card making community to use as tools - I would be lost if forced to draw on my cards!!!  And I would be remiss if I didn't share that even though I love all the festive imagery so much, for me Jesus is the only reason for the season - the rest is secondary fluff which thankfully also brings a huge measure of joy and fun. My prayer for you all is that you find peace and joy and hope this Christmas, and for us all that life is somehow easier to navigate in the new year  :o)



TECHNIQUES

alcohol markers (image)
gel pens (white on sky dots and berries, and glimmer on blue background)
heat embossing (banner)
metallic cardstock (silver card base)



SUPPLIES

bird stamp - Stamps Happen #80371 Chickadee by Carolyn Shores Wright
banner sentiment stamp - Pink Paislee Merry & Bright #368613 clear set
inks - Memento Black, Versamark clear and  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade
markers - Copic
gel pens (white and glimmer) - Sakura Gelly Roll
embossing powder - clear
metallic cardstock (matte silver) - random 




I have another card using this image HERE



Thanks for visiting me daily this last month to check out the holiday cards I've posted! And...EXCITING NEWS! I will have a series of Winter themed cards starting in January!




 

No comments: