Search This Blog

Pages

December 03, 2021

WHO'S FEELING MERRY?

    Welcome to this 29 day series of Christmas cards for the 2021 holiday season - so glad you're here with me! Hope you get lots of inspiration and entertainment right up to Christmas day...

These faces - could there be two more low-key merrymakers anywhere?!



TECHNIQUES

paper piecing (cats, large starburst)
die cutting (circle)
 color pencil (hats)
sparkle gel pen (eyes)
glitter glue (ornament)
 Copics (gray shading)



SUPPLIES

cats stamp (partial - words left off) - Stamps Happen Max & Lucy "Purr-fect Holiday" #20065
merry definition stamp - unmarked
starburst stamp - Stampin' Up! "Snow Burst" set
circle die - Spellbinders
patterned paper - unknown
textured metallic pink cardstock - random
glitter glue - Stickles "Frosted Lace"



Sharing this card on the following Challenge Blogs:




Winter Wonderland  (ends Jan 6)




Thanks for stopping in today and I'll see you back here tomorrow!




3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I love that stamp and what you've created with it. It would be perfect for a friend of mine. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

ike said...

Hahahaha - that is so funny. Typical cat "unimpressed" faces :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Michelle B. said...

Haaaa, love it - nice chuckle while having my morning coffee! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Winter Wonderland!