Search This Blog

Pages

December 20, 2021

JOYFUL JOY

    Welcome to this 29 day series of Christmas cards for the 2021 holiday season - so glad you're here with me! Hope you get lots of inspiration and entertainment right up to Christmas day...


Love all the bright colors in this one little image - my favorite word to sum up this season (so many options to take pleasure in no matter how tough times are).


TECHNIQUES

Copic markers (all letters)
 foam mounting (small sentiment)


SUPPLIES

joy stamp - Stampendous Retro Joy #V092
Merry Christmas stamp (partial) - Stampin' Up! random
Copic markers




Sharing this card with the following Challenges:








Thanks for stopping in today and I will see you back here tomorrow!




7 comments:

dj said...

I love love love this stamp!! I have added it to my wish list!! Do you remember where you got it? I am having a hard time finding it! Anyway.... Your card is just darling!! CAS and yet so much sass!! Perfect for our "contemporary Christmas" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful CAS card with your Christmas sentiment..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

inkblocks said...

Thank you so much! I’ve had it many years but I just looked and there is at least one on Etsy currently. Also keep an eye out on eBay as there are tons of older stamp images there as well :o) Nancy

Zw@@n said...

Wow, beautiful and colourful CAS card! Love it. Thank you for joining us at As You Like. xx Wilma

Dawn Phillips said...

I find simple cards to hard to get right but this is just perfect. Thanks for joining my Challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Rachael said...

Fantastic CAS card, its gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge at Colour crazy, Good luck! x

JulieP said...

I adore the simplicity of this!!! It's a fun cheery holiday card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge blog!