Hi friends!
I was inspired by the flower theme Billie and Caz had going, and the arch used by Dawn. I’ve always loved this image because of the variation in petals - delicate and airy to solid - and it seemed perfect in white.
TECHNIQUES
I blended three Distress Oxide inks, then spritzed lightly with the distress spray (it really only shows up well in the yellow area). I coated the panel thoroughly with anti-static powder because I was too impatient to wait for appropriate drying time, then heat embossed the flowers in Versamark and white embossing powder. To help tie in the brown elements, and provide a sense of perspective, I stamped dots in SU Crumb Cake at the base, and dotted the area with a brown fine tip marker and a white gel pen.
*TIPS*
Sometimes an embossed panel will look better, and lay flatter, when flipped to the reverse side.
The only way to tie a perfect bow for a length of twine is all by itself, and then glue it on 😂
SUPPLIES
wildflower stamp - Stampendous Agapanthus Cluster #P107
random dots stamp -unmarked, from a set of older wood mounted
arched die - SpellbindersArch Labels and Tags #S5-624
hello die - Spellbinders Simon Hurley Foliage Hello #S2-382
embossing folder - Spellbinders Sun Rays #SES-021
twine
white gel pen
Distress Oxide inks & spray
SU Crumb Cake ink pad & darker brown marker
white embossing powder
Thanks for stopping in today!





3 comments:
Such lovely seamless blending, so sweet!
Beautiful colors you chose to color blend. I like the white silouette also, so refreshing from a black silouette. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM!
Beautiful .. love the color blend and the white flowers. Great look and beautiful card. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday
Post a Comment