Search This Blog

Pages

July 19, 2026

HAPPY DANCE


Hi friends!


Playing along with this AAA CARDS challenge



 Well.  This one was supposed to be a sophisticated, classy sort of card, but as you can see - things veered off-track. I think it may have been the bright colors, which led to the googly eyes, which required a nose…




THE PROCESS

To start: I swiped a bright white card with three colors of acrylic paints, using a common rounded flat paintbrush. 

After the paint was dry, I heat embossed a starfish using gold powder. 

To finish: A couple googly eyes were glued down, and an enamel nose was applied.

I added a strip of sturdy card stock to the back of the pre-printed strip and glued the sentiment to the card front as shown. 




SUPPLIES

starfish stamp - Rubbernecker
acrylic paints
gold embossing powder
pre-printed sentiment strip
googly eyes
enamel dot




Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments: