Search This Blog

Pages

March 05, 2024

1 SKETCH, 11 CARDS!

 I’ve had such a fun time in the studio playing along with this Clean and Simple challenge at AAA Cards Challenge that I ended up with 11 card variations in 5 different designs! Also joining in with Addicted to CAS  

If you love CARDMAKER CHALLENGE BLOGS too check out my sidebar >>>>>>>>>>>>>

where I've linked and listed by category lots of fun challenge sites to play along with!




UPDATE :o)





These were little stamps were great fun to play with!  I used a stamp positioner to add each one.  A stencil was used for the grassy hills. I added a bit of neutral gray alcohol marker to each critter.


SUPPLIES

critter stamps - Stampin’Up! set Furry Folk
Friends words - Altenew set Whimsical Herringbone
Together words are from Altenew/Hero Arts set Bloom & Grow
sun- Inkadinkado Kid Quotes set









I used some coordinating Memento Dewdrop colors and stamped each heart separately in a pleasing arrangement. There was a piece of fuzz on the words stamp that transferred to the paper but I was able to cover it by stamping the same quote on pink vellum and laying it directly over. The piece under the Love & Hugs is pink glitter cardstock.


SUPPLIES
heart stamps - Stampin’Up! I {Heart} Hearts set
quote on vellum panel -Altenew Well-Read set
black panel words - Creative Expressions Wordies Sentiment Sheets
love in red words - Stampendous set Every Occasion












I used three shades of blue Distress Oxide inks to achieve a gradient look to the tiles. I did a little experimental bordering around the tiles with a neutral gray alcohol marker.


SUPPLIES
graphic tiles - Stampin’Up! set Six-Sided Sampler
words - My Favorite Things Deepest Sympathy set








I used some Hero Arts reactive ink to stamp each element and when dry they have a bit of subtle texture.  


SUPPLIES
circular graphic stamps - Stampin’Up! Circle Circus set  
words on black panel - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk set 
words stamped in black - Altenew Across the Pond set  








The line for the pennant banner was handdrawn with a Micron finepoint marker.  I used a neutral gray alcohol marker to add a bit of dimension to one side of each flag.


SUPPLIES
pennants stamps - Stampin’Up! Pennant Parade set  
quote in blue - Inkadinkado Kid Quotes set 
words in arrow - American Crafts Jen Hadfield Home+Made set





Thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Nancy there are so many fab, fab cards and gosh they all work so fabulously with the sketch at AAA Cards. I'm so very pleased it inspired you to whip up "quite a few" cards.

Karen R (DT AAA Cards)

Tristan said...

Nancy what an awesome collection of cards and love how our sketch inspired you. I especially love that first 'friends' one - super cute. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Anonymous said...

Perfect cards for our sketch at AAA cards challenge!
We hope to see you again.
Christine -DT at AAA cards

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW your cards are so beautiful Nancy, fantastic idea and I especially love the first one with the critter stamps.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Toni said...

Whoa! You've been busy. Love all of your cards!

foleysfriend said...

What an awesome collection of cards. I love the stacked up critters - so super cute. Fabulous job of stacking them up. Great job with clean and simple cards. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

sue n.

Nance said...

Wow, all of your cards are fabulous! Love the tiered critters.