Search This Blog

Pages

November 27, 2021

SERENE SCENE

 Welcome to this 29 day series of Christmas cards for the 2021 holiday season - so glad you're here with me! Hope you get lots of inspiration and entertainment right up to Christmas day...

This card uses an ink blended scrap left over from another project that will show up in coming days.  I love to leave scraps and mistakes laying around on my desk for a bit - they always seem to get made into something else that tickles me.  

(This card is actually pure white in real life but the lighting was not ideal.)





TECHNIQUES

ink blending (sky)
die cutting (deer)




SUPPLIES

joy words - Hero Arts "Joy to All" #A2845
merry words (see below) - Stampin' Up! random
snowflake grouping stamp - Stampin' Up! "Serene Snowflakes" set
metallic ink - Brilliance Platinum Planet
deer die - Sizzix Thinlits #664968
metallic silver cardstock - unknown



Another variation below:





Playing along with the following Challenges:








Thanks for stopping in today and I'll see you tomorrow!




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such an elegant card. I love how your snowflakes dance across the image. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Di said...

Jo stole my words :) This is so elegant - gorgeous card! Di x