Search This Blog

Pages

November 24, 2021

STACKED IMAGES

Hello!  
I discovered this wonderful style of stamping on the YouTube channel Artful Stampin with Ruth.  If I remember right I think she was doing slimline cards in navy and taupe.  I also included a brighter version below.


TECHNIQUE

The general idea is to draw a pencil line down the front of your panel and then center all your images along it.  I found it easiest to start with my largest image and work out from the middle of the card to the top and the bottom. I didn't have any issues with stamping one color on top of another, but I did use Stampin' Up! dye ink which dries fast, and a bit of time passed in between stampings as I experimented with placement.




SUPPLIES

inks - Stampin' Up!  Brocade Blue, Peach Parfait, Orchid Opulence, Pool Party
stamps - Stampin' Up! sets: With All My Heart, Simple Delights, Creative Elements, Bliss, Delicate Doilies, Mixed Bunch and Kindness Matters


The wonderful thing about this style is that you can use any image as long as it is symetrical!  You really get a chance to mix and match  :o)



And another version below, and look for a Christmas version coming up in my 29 Days of Christmas Cards Series starting the day after Thanksgiving:




Playing along with the following Challenge:







Thanks for stopping in!!
 

No comments: