Search This Blog

Pages

November 22, 2020

MISS YOU

Happy Sunday! Hope you've had some time to relax today...



SUPPLIES

STAMPS:  unknown flowers, Stampin' Up! sentiment
INKS: Distress assorted pinks & reds, Versamark
EMBOSSING POWDER:  Stampin' Up! Detail White



STEPS

1.  Cut kraft cardstock to fit top fold card
2.  Stamp flower square in Versamark ink on white cardstock scrap
3. Cover image with white embossing powder and heat to melt
4.  Using blender brushes, apply three inks in same color family, starting at the bottom
5.  Trim image panel, mount to black cardstock scrap, and mount to kraft panel.
6.  Stamp sentiment on kraft panel in Versamark ink, sprinkle powder over it, and heat emboss
7.  Mount kraft panel to white card


 Thanks for checking in today!

5 comments:

TaeEun said...

The pink-red ombre flowers are beautiful in contrast to the gorgeous white embossing!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

Sall said...

Ooohh this is very elegant, Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
International Art & Soul DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Such beautiful cards!! I can't wait to try out your designs - I just have so many wonderful ideas in my head based on your cards! I absolutely Adore the 'Childhood', 'Pets' and 'Garden' stamp sheets!!!! They are exactly what I've been looking for to create cards - I love vintage images. Are they still for sale? If so, how do I purchase them? Where did the sentiments for some of your cards come from? Thank you for any information. Holiday Blessings

inkblocks said...

Hello Donna! Thanks for liking the vintage images as much as I do. You can contact me at nancyj at g mail dot com and I can answer any and all questions. Thanks much!