STAMPS: child scene - Rare Image Rubber Stamps -Vintage Children sheet *Note* if you are looking for this to purchase it is from my own sheets of rubber, which are available if you send a note to me firstname.lastname@example.org (see sidebar for more sample cards, etc :o) sentiments - Stampin' Up! assorted
INKS: Distress Stormy Sky & Vintage Photo, Memento Tuxedo Black
STENCIL: clouds - Chalk Talk
DIE: banner - Stampin' Up! Framelits Bitty Banners (please note that it is shorter and I extended it when running it through the Big Shot partially from both ends)
CARDSTOCK: Neenah White Classic Solar White 110 lb
1. Cut white cardstock to desired size to allow for border
2. Lay cloud stencil on card and repeatedly add ink using blending brushes and dye ink
3. Stamp main image near base as shown in black ink.
4. Stamp same image on scrap cardstock, color with markers, and fussy cut
5. Color in grasses and leaves with markers
6. Blend brown ink up from bottom of panel as shown
7. Die cut banner and score two lines for folding under as shown
8. Stamp sentiment on banner, and another on main panel
9. Affix banner to panel with foam tape in the center and double sided tape at ends
10. Use foam tape to adhere child figure cut out over original image
11. Adhere image panel onto top folded white card front
Playing along with the following Challenges:
This image is from a stamp sheet copyright 2011 and I have been using it that long, but is still available so not sure if that counts per Challenge rules?!
Thanks for visiting!!!