Search This Blog

Pages

November 01, 2019

CAS Winter Flora Challenge


Used a stamp positioner to align the individual letters.  Foliage was covered with gloss medium.

This card was all about imperfection and what to do with it.  I didn't realize when I stamped the berries how dry the ink pad had gotten so the letters ended up "distressed" and THEN I didn't catch a bit of ink on the edge of the upper left bordering rubber of the H  and had to draw in 3 holly berries there to cover; to balance the extra berries it was necessary to draw in another on the stem above and to the left where there were 2. But in the end I'm happy with it LOL


Stamps: Stampin' Up!"Watercolor Winter", letters unmarked/unknown

Inks: Stampin' Up! Gumball Green, Real Red

Other: Ranger Glossy Accents







Thanks for stopping by!  
May you be blessed and may you be a blessing....  :o)







3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the beautiful result of the imperfection you noted. This is an awesome card. Kudos on the placement of the letters in the word HOLLY. I love the sparseness (is that a word??) of the inking and the affect of the glossy accents. Thanks so much for playing at Less Is More.

Izzy Scrap said...

Imperfections? Where ? Your card is gorgeous and I especially love how you inked the letters. It gives a vintage look. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

papercraft.writer said...

I looove the distressed look of your text, and how bold yet simple it is!