Hi friends, and welcome back to my new Alphabet Challenge DT card!
The theme this go-around is L is for Little People / A card for kids . You have two whole weeks to play along, and you can enter up to three times any handcrafted items featuring the current theme.
Well. After stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the boys out, I was putting the background together and I realized I could’ve gotten away with just stamping on the card front 😂
DETAILS
The little guy in the water has silver pen colored glasses, though in hindsight (does anyone else ever employ that EVERY time you finish a card?!!) his glasses are probably goggles.
SUPPLIES
boy stamps - TAC The Angel Company
sentiment stamp - Inkadinkado Kid Quotes set #39-252783
school of fish stamp - Marks of Distinction #1079 Fish School
Distress inks
alcohol markers
metallic silver pen
Thanks for stopping in today, I can’t wait to see what you create!




No comments:
Post a Comment