Search This Blog

Pages

October 14, 2021

PEACEFUL FIELDS

Hello!  
This stamp image is a favorite in my collection - I have had it for many years (it is undated but I would guess it's about 10 years old, possibly more!)  It evokes such warmth and refreshment and peace to me.


TECHNIQUES USED

ink blending, paint splattering (acrylic thinned with a little water), edge distressing (I used a Stampin' Up! tool), foam mounting


SUPPLIES USED

landscape stamp - Crafty Individuals by Magenta #95276-N
white acrylic paint
distressing tool - Stampin' Up!


Playing along with the following challenges:



Thanks so much for visiting today!





 

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This scene is so pretty and peaceful. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Claire Grantham said...

Oh I can see why it is a fave, gorgeous stamp and I love how you have coloured it. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

What a great way to create a serene card. I too can understand why this stamp is a favorite! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber for Anything Goes!