Search This Blog

Pages

January 31, 2009

We have a Winner !!!

I tried out a brand new random number picker at MathGoodies which looks like it could be a very fun site to check out further, although I didn't go exploring yet. But I did see the word puzzles in the categories! Time to see how far my brain cells will go - haven't taken a "test" in a while!!

But I digress LOL The site picked #30 - lilscrappers, but if you read the comment you will swear I was picking favorites! Keep in mind I came up with the Faux Designer Paper for the TJ newsletter ROTFLMBO (that would be Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Butt Off, which I only wish was actually possible - exercise can be so boring ;o) But no, I am an honest soul and didn't have any influence in the picking of the winning comment. I wish you all could win - I am grateful you visit here and leave an occasional comment or two! :o)

lilscrappers : if you could send me an email with your snail mail address (by clicking on the sidebar link that says EMAIL ME), I'll get the cd right out to you!! Congratulations, I think you will love it!

No comments: