Search This Blog

Pages

December 22, 2008

A little teaser...

...from the soon to be released Rare Image Rubber Stamps GARDEN sheet!



This also features a faux brick technique from one of the Technique Junkie newsletters, perfect for a garden wall with morning glory.

The full card along with more sample cards will be posted starting the middle of January on the brand-new Rare Image blog. In the meantime, you can click the link at the top of the sidebar to go see a bunch of sample cards from the PETS sheet!

2 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

A dragonfly is always at the top of my list of creatures, Nancy! Beautiful creation!

Anonymous said...

I think your card is beautiful. I have more stuff than I can shake a stick at (is my age showing with that one?) and yet I cannot for the life of me create anything within reach of yours.