Search This Blog

Pages

December 17, 2008

Exciting News!!

Where to start?! Okay, let me make a list to make sure I don't leave anything out!

  • I've added some background wallpaper to the blog - if you have any trouble with the time it takes to download the page compared to before please please please let me know...
  • You can get your choice of your own very cool bkgds for your blog by clicking on the turquoise box link about halfway down my sidebar!
  • I've started a blog for all things Rare Image Rubber Stamps - click on the link at the very top of my sidebar...
  • and I think the most exciting news - there is a new RIRS sheet available in January, titled Garden, and the most awesome stampers ~ Lisa S and Manna ~ will be doing some sample cards for you to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned - I'm hoping to get some more freebie vintage photos posted for you soon to print out and play with in your stamping :o)

2 comments:

nancy y said...

Wow - lots of exciting things!
You are one busy gal... when you're not eating ice cream and having cats sit on you ;-)

Lisa Somerville said...

Thrilled to be working with you Nancy!