Search This Blog

Pages

December 27, 2008

Christmas raks sent to me!!!

Love the blessing of opening the mailbox and seeing a stamping friend's name on an envelope addressed to me!! :o)

These beautiful Christmas cards arrived this past week and having thanked the senders privately and begging permission to post I wanted to share them with you...



From Evelyn, this wonderful card featuring a whimsical winter tree in shades of blue from teal to lavender with glittery accents - hard to see in the scan but just the perfect amount of bling in real life. The card is actually on pure white cs but my scanner likes to make it a grey tone when blue is involved ;o) I always forget to do square cards but this reminds me again what an elegant look they give, as all of Evelyn's work is.



From Manna, an image stamped all in blue and highlighted with shimmery color, then sponged in blue around the edges. I would not have thought of this and look how awesome the effect is! The white cs layer is textured lightly with a pattern and has a shimmer to the finish.




From Trudy, who knows my love of mechanical cards, a super-fun card featuring a removable waterfall atc! Hard to see in a scan but the images are colored with a shimmer ink, and the pull-down tab reads Snow Flakes LOL And I can't believe it but even tiny this is the smoothest-functioning waterfall piece I've ever seen (including my own! LOL ;o)



Thanks again to you fabulous women - I treasure each of you and am thrilled to own a piece of artwork made by your hands :o)

1 comment:

Evelyn S. said...

I'm thrilled to have my card on your blog! Did you notice the blue theme?