Search This Blog

Pages

June 14, 2011

'Less Is More' Challenge Card


STAMPS:  flowers - PSX, words - Paper Artsy (Petals Plate), tag - Inkadinkadoo
TECHNIQUES:  Clean and Simple, One Layer Only, Spotlight, colored pencils
INKS:  StazOn Jet Black, Stampin' Up! Going Gray
CHALLENGE:  Less Is More One Layer Only featuring Frames 


Not sure if this is 'less' enough - I tried to follow the guidelines at the Less Is More blog as I understood them ie. lots of white, one layer only, clean and simple, including a frame of some sort, little to no embellishments

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

ThinkInk Creative said...

This is gorgeous. Fantastic spotlighting and colouring, really gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a crumb trail here. I'm glad I came.

cheers,
Malyn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- your coloring against the White- stunning!!!

Chrissie said...

The spotlighting technique is such an innovative way of making a frame... perfect for our challenge and it has been beautifully done.
Thanks also for following our guidelines and if you could possibly remove the Word Verification option from your blog that would make our commenting much simpler and would be much appreciated.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Absolutely fantastic Nancy
I love this technique, its wonderful!
Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

LOving your One Layer Spotlighting

Kathyk

Manna said...

This is beautiful, Nancy!

Suze Bain said...

Wow, fab card. Great images, technique & colours. xx

Susan said...

Beautiful highlighting technique with the tag! So pretty!
My Card

Carol said...

Love the spotlighting, fab card. Carol x

Dina Kowal Creative said...

It's really gorgeous! I am trying to email you and it won't go through... maybe I'll try from another address. Weird!

Aileen said...

Love the tag spotlighting your design. Gives a lot of dimension to your card. x

Joy Graham said...

Beautiful cards! Spotlighting is wonderful. So glad I found your blog. I am Joy, nice to meet you.