Search This Blog

Pages

April 18, 2009

Newsprint Reveal Bird

I bought an old textbook on soil the other day and wanted to try the Technique Junkie Newsprint Reveal technique on that instead of newspaper. The pages were yellowed a bit and gave it a warmer tone and didn't bleed thru as much, which I'm happier with.


STAMPS: I Brake For Stamps - bird, nest and phrase from a Time To Stamp sheet, and flower stems from the Stampinback line INKS: Staz-On Jet Black, Versamark, Marvy Black SUPPLIES: punches - Martha Stewart flowers and leaves, unknown sunburst and 2 Grrrls crown, brayer, white gel pen, black embroidery floss, paper needle, glue NOTES: didn't want to move Chevy from his perch near the Ott lights so I propped my card in front of his furry little self LOL that's the orange you're seeing behind it

HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IS A GOOD ONE :o)

5 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Chevy makes a good 'propper-upper' for your card! I, too, like the color of the 'newsprint' in this card. There are a lot of things going on here....all of them good.

Linda Carson said...

Picture perfect!

K said...

gorgeous card!

Manna said...

Stunning card!

Art By Wanda said...

I love this card!!!! Fabulous!!!