STAMPS: I Brake For Stamps ~ baby collage and texture stamp behind flowers - Time To Stamp line, distressed flower - Stampinback line, border is from a frame image
INKS: Staz-On Jet Black, Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink
SUPPLIES: Stampin' Up! chalks, stamp positioner, white eraser, Q-tips, cotton balls, sponge, Quickie Glue pen, foam tape
TECHNIQUE: Technique Junkies CHALK LINES 04/09
- Make background panel according to TJ directions using desired colors.
- Over-stamp two edges with ornate frame edge, using stamp positioner.
- Stamp white strip with texture stamp inked with Pretty in Pink and sponge edges with same color.
- Over-stamp with distressed flower grouping and black ink.
- Adhere to bkgd.
- Stamp baby collage in black ink and trim.
- Use Q-tips to add chalk to image.
- Cut scrap of texture stamped cardstock into triangles and sponge edges.
- Apply corners to image panel with glue pen.
- Layer panel to black panel and pop dot to cardfront as shown.
Okay, I have to think about going to bed now!