I worked on a set of vegie ATCs because I have always loved these three images from the Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers line, now at StampFrancisco, but never used them. Plus vegie images always remind me of how amazing seeds are, that they can produce vegetables, and I love to be amazed at what God has created! Can't wait for summer all of a sudden :o)
STAMPS: vegies - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, postage - Hero Arts, Stampers Anonymous, Stampa Rosa, speckle - Judith peg, vegie words bkgd - A Stamp in the Hand
INKS: Stampin' Up! Real Red, Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss and Certainly Celery, Staz-On Jet Black, Versamark
SUPPLIES: black embossing powder, anti-static bag, cosmetic sponges, Dove blender pen, glue stick
TECHNIQUE: Technique Junkies Dragged Madras 04/09
- Use Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke to do a Dragged Madras bkgd on a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" card.
- Overstamp with the vegie words bkgd with Always Artichoke.
- On white scrap cs emboss vegie using Versamark and detail black powder.
- Use Dove blender pen and ink pools to color in vegie image.
- Trim image closely and adhere to card with glue stick.
- Stamp phrase with Staz-On Jet Black.
- Stamp postage with second generation Real Red.
- Ink speckle stamp with black ink and stamp on two edges till it needs reinking.
Hope your weekend was nice - thanks for stopping by!