Thought to myself, why not use up those fab scraps from the last card, and so here they are! LOL I've had this fish stamp at least two years and hadn't used it because it is HUGE and I was never sure what to do with it. So here are some more ATCs (yes, I'm officially hooked!!)
Click on photo for more detail...
STAMPS: fish - Fred B. Mullett BG 15 - Big Pompano, swirls - Autumn Leaves
INKS: Stampin' Up! Pacific Point, Versamark Watermark
SUPPLIES: corner rounder, flat backed acrylic gems (Cloud 9 Design - Archivers), ArtQuest Pearl Ex Watercolor Palette, paintbrush, Black Diamond (Judi-kins) embossing powder, sponge, white gel pen (Signo Uni-ball)
PAPER: leftover Wet Stencil scraps, Neenah Solar White #110 cardstock
- Round corners on 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" white cardstock
- Tear edges of decorated paper scraps and glue to base card.
- Wipe with anti-static pad.
- Ink fish with Versamark and stamp where desired.
- Sprinkle with embossing powder and heat.
- Use a paintbrush and water to activate the palette and color in fish.
- Add white gel pen to eyeball.
- Cover fish and overstamp card with flourish inked with blue ink.
- Sponge blue ink around edges.
- Add bubble gems as desired.
Just having fun - hope you enjoyed!