Went to the local monthly card club last night and this was my card. We all make up a sample card and then make enough for each person to make one of the same (it's a little group). At the end of the year we all have plenty of all occasion cards so send out.
Card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
STAMPS: lamb face - Azadi Earles, leaping lamb - Art Impressions, bow - Darcie's, words - Paper Salon
INKS: Stampin' Up! Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, and Going Gray, Staz-On Jet Black
SUPPLIES: scallop edge scissors (Clouds by Fiskars), hole punch (Marvy 1/8"), piercing tool, foam mat, sponge, blender pen (Tombow), 3D foam tape, white gel pen (Uni-ball Signo), Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), glue stick (Pritt), 2" circle punch
PAPER: lilac polka-dot and sage stitched plaid (unknown - it's old! LOL using what I have as much as I can ;o)
1. Stamp lamb face in black ink on white cardstock.
2. Using a blender pen, color as shown.
With your ink case closed, gently push the lid to the ink pad to transfer ink to the inside cover. Use this pool with the blender pen to color. Start your pen on scrap paper to control the amount of dilution you want.
3. Trim lamb face closely with scissors, apply foam tape to reverse and set aside.
4. Stamp bow on patterned paper and trim closely. Set aside.
5. Cut a rectangle 3 3/8" x 2 7/8" from patterned paper and punch as shown a 2" circle.
6. Use a piercing tool to punch around the edges of the rectangle and circle.
7. Connect pierced dots with white gel pen.
8. Emboss a piece of green cardstock 4 1/4" x 3" with polka dots.
9. Trim the bottom edge 1/4" off with scallop edge scissors.
10. Mark the center of each scallop with a pencil dot and punch with a 1/8" hole punch.
11. Ink the leaping lamb stamp with Pale Plum and stamp in an arch across the short edge of the bottom of the white cardfront.
12. Ink a sponge wedge up with the Pale Plum and lightly edge the cardfront.
13. Ink the word stamp with black ink and stamp over the leaping lambs.
14. Layer the panels as shown using a glue stick for the bow.
Have a great day and hope you have sunshine where you are!