STAMPS: cat - Rare Image Rubber Stamps, Beauty - unknown, letters - Stampin' Up, text tag - My Sentiments Exactly, flourish corner - unknown
INKS: Stampin' Up! Cranberry Crisp and Craft Whisper White, embossing ink, Marvy black
SUPPLIES: flower punches, flat backed gemstones, embossing powder - clear, colored pencils, brayer, Signo white gel pen
TECHNIQUES: Technique Junkie Newsprint Reveal 04/09
- Make bkgd using Newsprint Reveal technique.
- Stamp cat head on light grey cs and highlight with colored pencils.
- Ink Beauty stamp with Cranberry and stamp as shown.
- Mask cat and overstamp with text tag in second generation Cranberry.
- Punch asst. flowers from cs (I ran the Cranberry pad over the pink and grey cs for some variation in the same color range).
- Layer elements as shown, using Glue Dots to adhere flowers, and place gems in centers.
- Stamp the flourish corner in white ink, and when dry go over light areas with white gel pen.
- Layer as shown to cardfront.
Chevy is doing much better - thank you Lord! - but he needs to eat a bit more on his own. Have a great weekend!