STAMPS: vegies - Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers, postage - Hero Arts, Stampers Anonymous, Stampa Rosa, speckle - Judith peg, vegie words bkgd - A Stamp in the Hand
INKS: Stampin' Up! Real Red, Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss and Certainly Celery, Staz-On Jet Black, Versamark
SUPPLIES: black embossing powder, anti-static bag, cosmetic sponges, Dove blender pen, glue stick
TECHNIQUE: Technique Junkies Dragged Madras 04/09
- Use Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke to do a Dragged Madras bkgd on a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" card.
- Overstamp with the vegie words bkgd with Always Artichoke.
- On white scrap cs emboss vegie using Versamark and detail black powder.
- Use Dove blender pen and ink pools to color in vegie image.
- Trim image closely and adhere to card with glue stick.
- Stamp phrase with Staz-On Jet Black.
- Stamp postage with second generation Real Red.
- Ink speckle stamp with black ink and stamp on two edges till it needs reinking.
Hope your weekend was nice - thanks for stopping by!