Search This Blog

Pages

November 11, 2008

Birthday RAKS for me!

I feel so fortunate to have received these two cards from my Technique Junkie friends! I've already thanked them privately but asked for their permission to share them with you because I knew you'd enjoy them as much as I do.


Birthday card sent to me from Trudy P.
(click photo for detail and you can really see all the layers, and the awesome map bkgd)

This one is based on the TJ Layered Collage technique and the stamp credits are:
Stampers' Anonymous: D3-613 Beaux Arts, Just for Fun: ballerina, Art Impressions: Eiffel Tower, mini Arc de Triomphe, Destination Stickers and Stamps Inc (1-866-806-7826): Paris script, See D's Travel #50220: Mona Lisa, See D's French Fancy #50190: Bonjour.

The map background is a copy of an actual map that was photocopied and altered.

Birthday card sent to me from LaVerne W.
(click photo for more detail and you can see all the coppery accents)

This one is the TJ Cling and Scrunch technique, with copper highlights. Stamp credits are: Stampin' Up! background flowers, I think, and the rest are I Brake For Stamps

Thanks again and warm fuzzy hugs LaVerne and Trudy!! :o)

2 comments:

Manna said...

You had a birthday?!? Oh, how horrible of me NOT to know that! Please forgive this not-so-faithful friend!

Linda Carson said...

I didn't know. I hope you had a very special birthday & got lots of presents!!