The background on this first card features a Technique Junkie technique called Rainbow Cuttlebug that you can find instructions for on Pat's blog, and the stamps are all from I Brake For Stamps, mostly the two newer sheets of Birds and Flowers. The ink is all from the Kaleidocolor pad titled Cappucino Delight, except the green which is Stampin' Up!'s Always Artichoke.
(click photos for more detail)I made the background piece first using Pat's directions. Then I used the same inks on the main panel, stamping the flowers, then the edges of the marbled square from the birds sheet, then overstamping with flourishes. I added the verse in green to take up some of the open area, and added a SU Copper buckle with ribbon in one corner and three brads in the other.
For the faux frame I stamped the marble and edged it all with a sponge. To get the frame effect I just laid two pieces of cardstock at the corner angles and sponged in the gap.
This card is pretty basic. I still had all the supplies out so I made another Cuttlebugged background panel using the Branches folder, and then added stamped images from the new birds sheet of rubber and the branch and words from the Time to Stamp line sheet of birds, also carried by Della at IBFS.
The main image panel on this card is actually a reject from the first card. I used SU's white pigment ink on the crackle stamp. The hardware is SU Copper, and the edges were distressed with the Tim Holtz tool.
Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!