Search This Blog

Pages

February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Nope, you're not suffering Deja Vue, I actually did post this card awhile back, so if you'd like instructions just go to this page. I couldn't resist giving you a heart card on Valentine's day but I don't do many! HOWEVER! Keep an eye out - I'm working on one today using an Innovative Stamp Creations Celtic style heart from the same sheet, and a TechniqueJunkies technique called Burnt Edges and will try to post it late tonight or tomorrow....
I just want to take this opportunity to say to all of you who visit here, I love you guys! All of your comments and emails to me are so appreciated :o) Hope your day is warm and fuzzy.


1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

It's still just as LOVELY as the first time! Happy Valentine's Day to you Nancy!