Search This Blog

Pages

January 12, 2008

A huge thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! You guys are the best. All the comments here and in my inbox have been so appreciated. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :o) Thank you!

On another note, a quick update on my "new year's resolutions" progress. My house is not quite as picked up or as clean as I'd like, but I have been doing the treadmill 1/2 an hour a day 5 days a week, and a personal Bible study first thing each morning. So I'm happy - anything changed, even small, is progress in my book! LOL

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, it's hard to keep resolutions. Especially excercise!!! :( One of mine for this year is to be a better friend. The bible or is it the golden rule says to treat people the way we wish to be treated. Maybe we can all learn from that.
vizacat

Linda Carson said...

THANK YOU for all the inspiration! Great start on your resolution list!