Search This Blog

Pages

November 23, 2007

Geometric Goldfish

Everyone out shopping today, looking for great prices??! Not me - crowds are not my thing, and I have enough to get me thru today so I think I'll pass on that this year! ;o)


I've always loved this PSX fish stamp! Here are two quick and easy cards using the same stamp.

Card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

I started with a 3 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of white cs. Using black ink I stamped the fish randomly (okay, thoughtful random ;o) and colored them in with pencils. I added clear glitter glue to the fins and tails, and Crystal Glaze to the eyes and mouths. I punched some circles, applied them to the white panel and applied irredescent glitter glue.


I cut the panel into three 1 1/4" pieces, and mounted these to slightly larger blue panels as shown, and then mounted these on a blue parchment panel. I set this aside and stamped a black cardfront with white pigment using a dot stamp by DeNami, and then mounted the image panel to this.


For this second card, I stamped the goldfish randomly on peach cs and then punched circles from the piece, trying to get various parts of the fish on each.


I stamped a sheet of white cs with the fish and adhered circles where they matched up, and then trimmed the white piece down to size.


I punched some circles from blue cs, glued them to the card as shown, and added glitter glue. I layered this image panel over an A2 black cardfront.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: