Hello!
Playing along with the Addicted to CAS challenge.
This card was extremely straight forward to make. I stamped off most of the ink on the large dotted circle so it would fade into the background. The steam was stamped in a charcoal gray ink to lighten it up a bit but still tie into the black sentiment. Just a few random flat back dots to add a little interest.
SUPPLIES
sentiment stamp - unbranded clear set
cup and steam stamps - Stampin’ Up! Definitely Decorative Tea Time set
dotted circle stamp - Picket Fence Polka Dot Grunge
Thanks for stopping in today!





CAS perfection. That single focal point shines in all that wonderful white space. The soft shading behind the cup grounds the image and I love that you wnet monochrome with just pinks. So glad you shared this with us at Addicted to CAS this week
ReplyDeletejaydee
Love this fun card - great coffee cup too.Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.
ReplyDeleteGreat clean and simple card. I love the second generation stamping of the dotted circle. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.
ReplyDeletesue n.