Hello!
I have to say, I wasn’t loving the bright colors as I was going along, but I believe in pushing through to see the final product. Then if I still really dislike it, into the recycle process it goes. I have some plastic sleeves of paper parts - stamped, die cut, embossed, backgrounds, card stock and pattern paper strips, etc. A couple times a year I dig it all out and usually make about a dozen or more pretty decent cards!
Playing along with the following challenges in no particular order:
this Allsorts #843 challenge - Embossing or Anything Goes (ends 2/26?).
and this Stencil Fun challenge - Create Your Own Background (ends 2/28).
UPDATE!
and this Pick 3 challenge (ends 3/17) - I chose Flowers, Bright Colors and Embellishments.
This stencil set is 5 layers, one for each color. I colored them all in with Hero Arts Hero Hues inks and blender brushes (except green, which is a Distress ink). I then cleaned and dried the first layer plastic stencil sheet and sponged Versamark through it so it was on the lightest pink area only. I heat embossed this area with holographic powder (an OLLLLD jar of PSX! But I say if it still works, and I don’t hate it, use it up 😂) The rest is straight forward - I die cut the lattice once, and the Hello 2x, then glued as shown. Embellishments are random flat back rhinestones from stash.
SUPPLIES
Hello sentiment stamp - Spellbinders A Little Hello Sentiments set
lattice medallion die - Spellbinders Spring Label Motifs set
flower frame stencil set - Spellbinders Stamp of the Month Jan 25 Nature’s Frame
Thanks for stopping in today!






A pretty design and lovely bright and fresh colours, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Beautiful and cheery design! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card wih such great colors and loving the design! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat x
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card, beautifully made. I like how you've used the 3 elements, it's very creative! Thanks for playing along at The Pick 3 Challenge and we hope you'll share your creativity again soon.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
Pick 3 Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
I love the brightness of your pretty card, it's so cheerful on a snowy winters day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Pick 3!
Diane P3 DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Pick 3}