Card group was Tuesday night and I didn't feel like cutting up a lot of paper so I dug out this beautiful set of long pink notecards with matching envelopes. It was a set put out by Hero Arts a few years back. I had purchased the set for $0.25 at a used stamp sale gauging by the price tag and after not using them all this time I suddenly wish I had more! LOL
STAMPS: large branch - Rubber Stampede, linen bkgd and tag - Stampin' Up! (Too Terrific Tags set)
INKS: Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Close to Cocoa, Staz-On Timber Brown, Distress Antique Linen
SUPPLIES: Dove blender pen, pop-dots, irredescent glitter glue, and sheer green ribbon, Fiskars hand-held rectangle punch
- Stamp branch on white cardstock using Timber Brown.
- Use blender pen and inks to color in branch and flowers.
- Stamp branch on scrap white, color, and trim out three flowers.
- Using Antique Linen ink, stamp over branch panel with Linen bkgd.
- Apply pop-dots to spare flowers and adhere in correct position over branch panel.
- Use glitter glue to highlight all flower centers.
- Stamp tag on white cardstock using Timber Brown.
- Color in branch on tag and use watered down Close to Cocoa around edges.
- Trim tag closely and punch with rectangle punch.
- Thread ribbon thru hole and loop as shown.
- Apply all layers to cardfront using pop-dots on the back of the tag.
THANKS FOR STOPPING IN - HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE DAY!