- Stamp main image on white cardstock using Jet Black ink.
- Stamp same image on Post-It, trim into rectangle and place over previously stamped image.
- Ink map image with Versamark and cover the unmasked area of the white cs.
- Wait a few minutes and then apply chalks to Versamarked area with cotton balls.
- Uncover masked image and apply chalks as desired with Q-tips.
- Stamp blue scrap with ticket, punch with crown punch, apply white gel pen to edges and sparkle pen to crown points.
- Stamp quote in blue ink on white cardstock and trim whimsically. Edge with Jet Black from the pad.
- Use black ink pad at an angle to edge the main image.
- Glue black photo corners to corners of image as shown.
- Attach quote panel and crown to image with pop-dots.
- Ink tickets, numbers and star with Jet Black and stamp on background.
For the distressed look on numbers/letters, after inking the stamp I used a cotton ball to remove some ink a bit, giving those areas a faded look. Here's the tip - if you use Tack n' Peel or Tack It Over and Over on your acrylic blocks with your unmounted stamps, don't let the cotton ball rub on it or you'll have a mess of fuzz ;o)
12. Trim main panel to size and mount to black cs, and then textured blue.
HOPE THIS BRINGS BACK A HAPPY CHILDHOOD MEMORY!