Search This Blog

Pages

December 08, 2008

Some of my favorite things, or

why I can't get enough stamping done in the evenings!! LOL My husband couldn't resist taking this photo the other night so I thought I'd share it with you, since it IS my stamp room/home office.



How ironic, huh? - he caught me watching Top Chef, eating what was left right out of the Breyers strawberry ice cream carton! There's a small TV in the corner, and as you can see, no shortage of company on a chilly winter night :o)




10 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

That's kitty heaven right there! lol! Your room is so tidy - I aspire to that...

Manna said...

Nancy, girlfriend, you are one beautiful gal :) Your studio is so clean! I don't call mine 'The Pit' for nothing, ha! I was thinking you were eating Ramen noodles. Just show you how much I know about you, huh? So good to finally see your full face :)

Linda Carson said...

LOL! It doesn't look as if you're going to accomplish much stamping! What a sweet picture!

LaVerne said...

Now that is a "perfect" picture!

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow, I want to be you for a day!
Great picture!
Della

Anonymous said...

No wonder I haven't heard from you in so long! LOL
-Juli

Lydia Fiedler said...

HA!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to work around creatures draped all over me. I wish I had some ice cream though!!!

Evelyn S. said...

Omigosh, girl! That is some scene! My room has no chair...except when I need one to stand on to look on the top shelves...and my husband couldn't even get in there if I were there! lol (I'm not sure I'd let him in, anyway.)

Ida said...

This picture just warms my heart. Being a fellow kitty lover (and owner of 5 furry feline friends) it was a delight to see you in your stamp room with your kitties. Sometimes mine are the same way. Makes for some interesting stamping or typing at the computer. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Tooooo funny!