Search This Blog

Pages

December 15, 2008

A Meowy Christmas

I'm SORRY - how could I resist saying that?! LOL
Here's a card I did for this month's Technique Junkie newsletter - it utilizes Painted Mesh and Masked Frames - thought you might enjoy being able to see more of the detail.

(click photo for detail)

STAMPS: cat - Rare Image (see my sidebar), greeting - Savvy, berry branch, pine bough, and pinecone - Stampin' Up!

TECHNIQUES: Painted Mesh and Masked Frames for the Technique Junkie 12/08newsletter

INKS: Staz-On Timber Brown, Stampin' Up Kiwi Kiss (I think!)

SUPPLIES: brass brads, grosgrain ribbon, brayer, SU slot punch, sponges, white acrylic, circle punch, colored pencils, mesh

NOTES: the wide ribbon is under the greeting ~ the brads are nice and shiny light brass irl ~ card is quite large to accomodate the cat head with as much extra around as possible

Thanks for checking in - hope your week is starting out good!!

3 comments:

Manna said...

WOW, you take TJ techs to the new height! This is so awesome! Love it!

LaVerne said...

OK this one has sold me on your stamps! The image is phenomenal and I love the way you have used the TJ techniques.

Maxene said...

Oooh, I love this card! Great job Nancy!