Search This Blog

Pages

July 17, 2008

Special TJ News!

For a limited time (just a couple weeks, I think) Pat at Technique Junkies is offering two years of the Technique Junkie Newsletter at 2003 prices!
Get the 2008 and 2009 Technique Junkie Newsletters for $33.00. You will receive an incredible 150 techniques delivered to your doorstep. TJ techniques are step-by-step -- not an overview -- and the newsletter itself is full-color, professionally printed and high-quality. In addition, you have online-access to the step-by-step picture tutorials online, and great sample artwork.


To sign up, email Pat for an invoice through PayPal. If you would prefer, you can send a check to her, OR to get your credit card charged directly, simply send your credit card number is one email, and your address and expiration date in a second email. All her contact info can be found thru the subscription link on the home page of Technique Junkies

On a personal note from me, let me just tell you that TJ newsletters changed my stamping life! I had been getting bored with stamping and the TJ newsletters always provide just the right inspiration, and occurring every couple of months gives you just enough time to try out all the new techniques that grab you before the next issue arrives. To me tho, the very best feature of the whole TJ experience is getting to belong to the Yahoo email group, which is a perk of the subscription, where very generous and talented stampers share what they are working on.

I know I'm always pushing Technique Junkies, but it's because I know you will not be disappointed and will wonder how you ever created without it :o)

No comments: