Search This Blog

Pages

May 31, 2008

The rubber is here, the rubber is here!!!

That's right, these cutie-patooties have arrived and are ready for good homes :o) (for those wondering what I'm referring to, see the previous post LOL)

Click for more detail


And here's the actual sheet of rubber:

Rubber measures 8" x 10"

As you can almost see, this is very thick red rubber, etched nice and deep so you can still press as hard as you want to and there is no worry about stamping anything but the image. Della at I Brake For Stamps pressed this rubber for me and as you know, her rubber sheets are top of the line!

I have them for purchase here and will replenish as needed. And remember, guys, there is absolutely no obligation to buy (unless of course you need some awesome animal stamps! LOL)

I'll post some cards I made using these soon... :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it! Great images and I am waiting on my sheet! You did good, Nancy! Congrats on your own rubber plate! Kudos to job well done :)