Search This Blog

Pages

March 19, 2008

Enabler alert!

I just went to take a peek at the Specials on the I Brake For Stamps site. One sheet is all realistic trees, one is inspirational verses, etc., one is scenic and people, one is the coolest group of animals in interesting poses - giraffes, frogs, an ostrich, one of dogs, one of bugs, and then there are some singles up also including two sizes of hibiscus, and some very cool Southwest. It's a great selection! If any of this sounds like something you might need to fill in a gap, go check out the 'Specials' page.

And along those lines, check out Kimm's blog for a tutorial on scenic stamping to help you use all those cool images together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Kimm's tutorials on scene stamping .. must bookmark this for when I have more time. Also, to let you know that when I clicked on the link to I Brake4Stamps, I was redirected to the TJ website.

Sheryl

Unknown said...

Thanks, Nancy, the enabler you! I just thought I don't need anymore stamps! And thanks for the link to Kimm's also. It's great!