Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Inkwash Wildflowers, Version II

In my earlier post for today, I wasn't liking the thin border around the flowers against the busy background on the card, so I stamped them again, trimmed them more loosely, and replaced the original flower grouping. I think it's a bit easier to look at the flowers as the focal point now....

I also used gold rub-on on the meatal bar, but it still scans horribly and I replaced the yellow brads with orange the color of the middle flower because the yellow scanned too much like banana yellow. I have to say, this one's definitely better in real life! LOL I think that'll be my new disclaimer!!


1 comment:

leenda said...

I like this one better. I would have never thought to use the flowers this way in front of a background. You're just creative.....